All the Math Worksheets Without Holidays | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess Grade 3 math concepts with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy. None of these worksheets contain references to holidays or celebrations.
This easy to use product includes:
- over 1100+ different pages about Grade 3 math outcomes.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- multiple pages of word problems in most sets.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements (except for the one set about Imperial measurements).
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- holiday themed pages: Christmas, Easter, Earth Day, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, New Year's, Lunar New Year, and Halloween.
- seasonally themed pages: fall, winter, and spring.
- number concepts sets:
- Representing Numbers to 1000, Representing Numbers to 10 000, Representing Numbers to 100 000, Comparing Numbers to 1000, Comparing Numbers to 10 000, Comparing Numbers to 100 000, Representing Fractions, Comparing and Ordering Fractions, Rounding Numbers to 1000, Rounding Numbers to 10 000, Rounding Numbers to 100 000, Skip Counting
- financial literacy sets: Counting Canadian Money to $100
- numbers operations: Number Operations, Multiplying and Dividing Within 25, Multiplying and Dividing Within 100, Estimation Strategies, Addition and Subtraction Within 1000
- statistics and graphing: Bar Graphs, Line Plots, Sorting Data, Tally Marks, Pictographs, and Probability Outcomes.
- patterns and algebra: Simple Patterns, Pattern Concepts, Equality and Inequality, Solving for an Unknown Addition and Subtraction, Solving for an Unknown Multiplication and Division within 25, Solving for an Unknown Multiplication and Division within 100
- time and measurement: Time Concepts, Calendars and Dates, 12 and 24 Hour Clocks, Reading Clocks, Metric Length, Metric Capacity, Perimeter, Imperial Length, Mass, and Right Angles
- 2D shapes and 3D objects: 3D Object Names, 3D Object Attributes, Nets of 3D Objects, 2D Shapes & Polygons Attributes, Names of 2D Shapes, Quadrilaterals, and Transformations.
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class, though individual sets may not align perfectly with Alberta, British Columbia or Saskatchewan. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
- our Grade 3 Math Interactive Notebook which has lessons for the entire year.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.