Nets of 3D Objects Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess identifying the nets or skeletons of three-dimensional objects based on their attributes with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages that practice identifying nets to build 3D solids or match 3D objects to their nets.
- prisms, pyramids, cubes, cones, and cylinders. This set focuses on using attributes like faces, vertices, edges, and bases to identify the nets. Students do not need to know all the names of the objects to use this set.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.4
This set supports:
- learning about 3D objects and the shapes of the faces.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.