Alberta Aligned Geometry Concepts Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your Grade 3 students' ability to identify 2D shapes, quadrilaterals and transformations from the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving product includes:
- over 60 different pages about Grade 3 level 2D shapes (names and attributes such as sides and vertices), quadrilaterals (side lengths, angles, and parallel sides) and transformations (translations, rotations and reflections).
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring activities to reinforce the concepts.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- geometry concepts sets: Names of 2D Shapes, 2D Shapes & Polygons, Quadrilaterals, and Transformations.
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Teaching in a different province?
- British Columbia Aligned Geometry Concepts Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
Saskatchewan Aligned Geometry Concepts Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
- All Our Math Worksheets Grade 3 (includes all the aligned sets and our holiday ones too)
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.