British Columbia Aligned Geometry Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your Grade 3 students' ability to use attributes like faces, vertices and edges to identify 3D objects with this set of math worksheets that align with the British Columbia Curricular Competencies. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- over 30+ different pages about Grade 3 level 3D objects like prisms, pyramids, cubes, cones and cyllinders. Students will explore attributes like edges, faces, surfaces and vertices and will examine nets.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to reinforce concepts.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
- geometry concepts: Names of 3D Objects, 3D Objects Attributes and Nets of 3D Objects.
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Teaching in a different province?
- Alberta Aligned Geometry Concepts Math Worksheets ©2022 Grade 3
Alberta Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3 ©2022
- Saskatchewan Aligned Geometry Concepts Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
- All Our Math Worksheets Grade 3 (includes all the aligned sets and our holiday ones too)
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.