Free Math Worksheets Numbers to 1000 | Paper | Grade 3
Try a sample of our math worksheets that feature numbers up to 1 000. Use them for practice, review, or assessment of math concepts. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This free resource includes:
- 6 different pages about place value, comparing numbers, addition, simple fractions, tally marks, and skip counting (multiples).
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
answer keys or suggested answers for all 6 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
This set supports:
any Canadian Grade 3 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.