Free Sample of Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Sale Sold out
Regular price $0.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Try a sample of our Grade 3 math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment of math concepts. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3. We also have bundles with just the holiday-themed math sets or sets with no holidays.
This free product includes:
- 6 different pages about place value, comparing numbers, addition, simple fractions, tally marks, and skip counting (multiples).
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
answer keys or suggested answers for all 6 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Grade 3 Math Curriculum ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
This set supports:
any Canadian Grade 3 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.