Comparing and Ordering Numbers to 1 000 Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to compare numbers up to 1 000 using greater than >, less than <, and equal = signs with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This number sense product includes:
- 15 different pages about comparing numbers in a variety of ways using numbers up to 1 000.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.1
This set supports:
Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.1k This set practices the sorting only.
- any introductory lesson about number sense, comparing numbers or ordering numbers by value.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.