British Columbia Aligned Number Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess British Columbia Grade 3 number concepts with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use resource includes:
- over 70+ different pages about Grade 3 number concepts.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- representing numbers sets: Place Value to 1000, Comparing and Ordering Numbers to 1 000, Representing Fractions, Skip Counting
- financial literacy: Counting Canadian Coins and Bills to $100
Topics included are:
representing numbers to 1 000 in standard form, words, place value charts and expanded form.
comparing whole numbers using < > or =.
ordering numbers in a sequence or using terms like greatest and least.
representing simple fractions as parts of a whole or parts of a set.
counting and identifying Canadian coins and bills. Both English and French notation is included.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province? These sets are coming soon.
- Alberta Aligned Number Concepts Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Aligned Number Concepts Worksheets Bundle
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.