Alberta Aligned Number Concepts Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your Grade 3 students's ability to work with number concepts in the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving resource includes:
- over 90+ different pages about Grade 3 number sense concepts.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- pages of word problems in some sets.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- number concept sets: Representing Numbers to 1000, Representing Numbers to 10 000, Representing Numbers to 100 000, Comparing Numbers to 1000, Comparing Numbers to 10 000, Comparing Numbers to 100 000, Representing Fractions, Comparing and Ordering Fractions, Rounding Numbers to 1000, Rounding Numbers to 10 000, Rounding Numbers to 100 000
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province?
- British Columbia Aligned Number Concepts Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
Saskatchewan Aligned Number Concepts Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
- All Our Math Worksheets Grade 3 (includes all the aligned sets and our holiday ones too)
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.