Pattern Concepts Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to describe patterns and how they continue through different activities with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This set is included in our aligned bundles: Alberta Patterns and Algebra, Alberta Full Year, BC Patterns and Algebra, BC Full Year, Saskatchewan Patterns and Algebra, and Saskatchewan Full Year.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about identifying patterns, cores, ordinal numbers (which term is third?), finite and infinite patterns and how a pattern continues (repeats, increases or decreases).
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 P3.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about simple patterns.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 3 worksheets.
Use our free alignment guide to help figure out which sets work for you.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.