12 and 24-Hour Time Referents and AM/PM Math Worksheets | Paper
Practice or assess how your students identify and record time in 12 and 24-hour formats with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice converting time from 12-hour with am/pm to 24-hour formats and vice versa. Students do not need to know how to read clocks to complete these pages as all the times are written in digital time.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
This set supports:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS4.1
- learning about time.
- learning about times in different formats.
- practicing the 24-hour clock.
We use this set with:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.