12 and 24 Hour Time Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3 Grade 4
Practice or assess how your students identify and record time in 12 and 24 hour formats with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages to practice converting time from 12 hour with am/pm to 24 hour formats and vice versa. Students do not need to know how to read clocks to complete these pages as all the times are written in digital time.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics CurriculumGrade 3 ©2022
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
This set supports:
- any lesson about time, but not about reading clocks.
- 12 and 24 hour formats.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.