Alberta Aligned Time and Measurement Concepts Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your Grade 3 students' ability to identify time concepts, length, perimeter, right angles and more from the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving product includes:
- over 60 different pages for Grade 3 understanding time and how time is measured, am/pm, 12/24 Hour clocks, reading analog clocks, measuring length in metric and Imperial units, converting millimetres to centimetres and metres, calculating perimeter and right angles.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- word problems for most of the concepts.
- colouring activities to reinforce the concepts.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- time and measurement concept sets: Time Concepts, 12/24 Hour Clocks, Reading Clocks, Length (mm, cm, m), Length (inches, feet, yards), Perimeter, Right Angles.
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Teaching in a different province?
- British Columbia Aligned Time and Measurement Concepts Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
British Columbia Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
Saskatchewan Aligned Time and Measurement Concepts Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
- All Our Math Worksheets Grade 3 (includes all the aligned sets and our holiday ones too)
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.