Saskatchewan Aligned Time and Measurement Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your Grade 3 students' ability to measure time, length, perimeter and mass with this set of math worksheets that align with the Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- over 90+ different pages for Grade 3 about how time is measured, calendars and dates, measuring length in metric, converting millimetres to centimetres and metres, calculating perimeter and mass in g and kg.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- word problems for most of the concepts.
- colouring pages to reinforce concepts.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- time and measurement sets: Time Concepts, Calendars and Dates, Length (mm, cm, m), Perimeter, and Mass.
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 number concepts that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.4 SS3.5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Teaching in a different province? These sets are coming soon.
- Alberta Aligned Time and Measurement Math Worksheets ©2022 Grade 3
Alberta Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Aligned Time and Measurement Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
British Columbia Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
- All Our Math Worksheets Grade 3 (includes all the aligned sets and our holiday ones too)
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 3 worksheets.
Use our free alignment guide to help figure out which sets work for you.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.