British Columbia Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess British Columbia Grade 4 math outcomes with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This bundle is still growing. The rest of the sets for the year will be added.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 400+ different pages about Grade 4 math outcomes.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
Topics included are:
- Number Concepts: representing numbers up to 10 000 in standard form, words, place value charts and expanded form, comparing whole numbers using < > or =, ordering numbers in a sequence or using terms like greatest and least.
- Number Operations: addition and subtraction within 10 000 equations can be solved with any strategy, long multiplication and division questions with 2 or 3 digits by 1 digit, long division questions do not have remainders, representing decimals to the hundredths place using place value charts, words, standard form and pictures, counting and recording Canadian money using cent signs, dollar signs and decimal points, adding and subtracting decimals to the hundredths place, representing proper fractionsm comparing and ordering fractions and their related decimals to the hundredths place. Fractions are compared with common denominators, relating decimals to hundredths to fractions and vice versa.
- Patterns and Algebra: describing and extending pictorial and concrete patterns, describing and extending number patterns (including sequences and tables), writing one-step equations with variables using descriptions, pictorial and concrete representations, and solving one-step equations for the value of an unknown variable. The equations include addition and subtraction within 10 000. Multiplication and division equations stay within the times table chart.
- Statistics and Probability: reading and creating bar graphs, reading and creating pictographs, using first and second-hand data and many-to-one correspondence, and describing probability outcomes using words like impossible, certain, possible, most likely, equally likely and less likely.
- Time and Measurement: reading analog clocks to the minute, 12 and 24-hour clocks and AM/PM time, finding the perimeter of polygons using geoboards.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class. See the descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.