British Columbia Aligned Patterns and Algebra Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess British Columbia Grade 4 patterns and algebra concepts with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This set is part of our year-long bundle. Coming soon!
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 60+ different pages about Grade 4 patterns and algebra concepts like finding patterns rules and extending patterns.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
Topics included are:
- describing and extending pictorial and concrete patterns.
- describing and extending number patterns (including sequences and tables).
- writing one-step equations with variables using descriptions, pictorial and concrete representations.
- solving one-step equations for the value of an unknown variable. The equations include addition and subtraction within 10 000. Multiplication and division equations stay within the times table chart.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class. See the descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.