Quadrilaterals Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess identifying quadrilaterals with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap. It's a great way to classify polygons!
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about naming different quadrilaterals: squares, rhombuses, parallelograms, rectangles, kites, and trapezoids.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics CUrriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.5
This set supports:
- learning about two-dimensional shapes and polygons.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.