All the Math Worksheets Without Holidays | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess Grade 4 math concepts with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy. None of these worksheets contain references to holidays or celebrations.
This easy to use product includes:
- over 350+ different pages about Grade 4 math outcomes.
- addition and subtraction up to 5 digits with and without regrouping, long multiplication (2 digits by 1 digit), long division (2 digits by 1 digit without remainders), representing numbers up to 100 000 in a variety of ways including place value charts, expanded form, Base 10, standard form and words, comparing whole numbers, fractions, patterns, time concepts such as reading analog clocks, 12 and 24 clocks, calendars, dates, elapsed time, area of 2D shapes, bar graphs, pictographs, 2D shapes and polygons, and 3D objects (names and attributes)
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- multiple pages of word problems in most sets.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- representing numbers sets: Representing Numbers, Comparing Numbers,
- decimals and fractions: Representing Fractions, Comparing Fractions, Converting Fractions and Decimals, Representing Decimals, Adding and Subtracting Decimals,
- operations: Addition and Subtraction With Regrouping, Long Multiplication and Long Division
- patterns and relations: Simple Patterns
- time: Reading Clocks, 12 and 24 Hour Clocks, Elapsed Time, and Calendars and Dates
- measurement: Area of 2D Shapes,
- shapes, objects and transformations: 3D Object Names, 3D Object Attributes, 2D Shapes & Polygons, Symmetry, Congruency,
- statistics and graphing: Bar Graphs, Pictographs
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 4 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class, though individual sets may not align perfectly with British Columbia or Saskatchewan. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.