Free Sample of Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Try a sample of our Grade 4 math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment of math concepts. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This free product includes:
- 6 different pages about place value to the ten thousands place, simple fractions, adding and subtraction to the ten thousands place with regrouping, pictographs, representing decimals to the hundredths place and patterns.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 6 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 45 000 instead of 45,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
any Canadian Grade 4 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.