All the Holiday Math Worksheets | Numbers to 10 000 Paper
Practice or assess math concepts with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy. This bundle includes sets that celebrate different holidays.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 350+ different pages about Grade 4 math outcomes.
- addition and subtraction up to 5 digits with and without regrouping, long multiplication (2 digits by 1 digit), long division (2 digits by 1 digit without remainders), representing numbers up to 100 000 in a variety of ways including place value charts, expanded form, Base 10, standard form and words, comparing whole numbers, fractions, patterns, reading analog clocks, area of 2D shapes, bar graphs, pictographs, decimals to hundredths
- holiday themed pages for Christmas, Easter, Earth Day, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, New Year's, Lunar New Year, and Halloween.
- seasonally themed pages for fall, winter, and spring.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- multiple pages of word problems in most sets.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 80 000 instead of 80,000).
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 4 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing them of any new sets so they can download them.
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum for Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
- any lesson with numbers up to 10 000. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.