Earth Day Math Worksheets | Numbers to 10 000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic math concepts with these math review worksheets celebrating celebrate Earth Day. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This holiday product includes:
- 15 different pages with numbers to the ten thousands place.
- addition and subtraction (with regrouping up to 99 999), multiplication and division (up to 7 x 7 = 49), pictographs, comparing numbers, skip counting (multiples), adding and subtracting decimals to the hundredths place, word problems, representing decimals, and comparing decimals.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.