All the Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess Grade 4 math concepts with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy. This bundle includes sets that celebrate different holidays.
This easy to use resource includes:
- over 700+ different pages about Grade 4 math outcomes.
- addition and subtraction up to 5 digits with and without regrouping, long multiplication (2 digits by 1 digit), long division (2 digits by 1 digit without remainders), representing numbers up to 100 000 in a variety of ways including place value charts, expanded form, Base 10, standard form and words, comparing whole numbers, fractions, patterns, time concepts such as reading analog clocks, 12 and 24 clocks, calendars, dates, elapsed time, area of 2D shapes, bar graphs, pictographs, 2D shapes and polygons, and 3D objects (names and attributes)
- holiday themed pages for Christmas, Easter, Earth Day, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, New Year's, Lunar New Year, and Halloween.
- seasonally themed pages for fall, winter, and spring.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- multiple pages of word problems in most sets.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 80 000 instead of 80,000).
- representing numbers sets: Representing Numbers, Comparing Numbers,
- decimals and fractions: Representing Fractions, Comparing Fractions, Converting Fractions and Decimals, Representing Decimals, Adding and Subtracting Decimals,
- operations: Addition and Subtraction With Regrouping, Long Multiplication and Long Division
- patterns and relations: Simple Patterns
- time: Reading Clocks, 12 and 24 Hour Clocks, Elapsed Time, and Calendars and Dates
- measurement: Area of 2D Shapes,
- shapes, objects and transformations: 3D Object Names, 3D Object Attributes, 2D Shapes & Polygons, Symmetry, Congruency,
- statistics and graphing: Bar Graphs, Pictographs
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 4 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing them of any new sets so they can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4 This bundle will be updated when the new curriculum is finalized.
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class, though individual sets may not align perfectly with British Columbia or Saskatchewan. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.