Winter Math Worksheets | Numbers to 10 000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic concepts with numbers up to the ten thousands place with these math review worksheets celebrating the winter season. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This frosty resource includes:
- 15 different pages about addition and subtraction (with regrouping up to 9 999), long multiplication (two digits by one digit), long division (two digits by one digit), bar graphs, pictographs, reading clocks, 2D shape names, perimeter, area, and simple fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- multiplication and division facts up to 7x7=49
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.