Halloween Math Worksheets | Numbers to 10 000 | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess basic Grade 4 math concepts with these math review worksheets celebrating Halloween. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about place value to ten thousands, addition and subtraction (with regrouping up to 99 999), multiplication and division (up to 7 x 7 = 49), bar graphs, pictographs, concrete patterns, rounding, decimal operations, word problems, representing simple fractions, and equivalent fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set supports:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.