Christmas Math Worksheets | Numbers to 10 000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic Grade 4 math concepts with these math review worksheets celebrating Christmas. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.festive product includes:
- 15 different pages with topics such as addition and subtraction (with regrouping up to 9 999), long multiplication and long division (up to 7 x 7 = 49), fractions, adding and subtracting decimals to hundredths, pictographs, bar graphs, reading clocks, and place value up to 10 000.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- multiple pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum for Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
- any lesson with numbers up to 10 000.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.