Valentine's Day Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 4
Practice or assess basic Grade 4 math concepts with these math review worksheets celebrating Valentine's Day. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This holiday product includes:
- 15 different pages about various math concepts that include addition and subtraction (with regrouping up to 99 999), multiplication and division (up to 7 x 7 = 49), pictographs, comparing numbers, skip counting (multiples), adding and subtracting decimals (to the hundredths), area and perimeter of rectangles, symmetry, and simple fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- two pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.