Lunar New Year Math Worksheets | Numbers to 10 000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic math concepts with these math review worksheets celebrating Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean New Year. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use resource includes:
- 15 different pages containing numbers up to the ten thousands place.
- multiplication and division (up to 7 x 7 = 49), pictographs, comparing numbers, comparing decimals, skip counting (multiples), adding and subtracting decimals to hundredths, decimal place value to hundredths, and simple fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of word problems.
- a colouring page for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 30 000 instead of 30,000).
This resource aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum for Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4
This set supports:
- any lesson with numbers up to 10 000.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.