Length in Inches Feet Yards Math Worksheets | Paper
Measure and calculate length in inches, feet and yards with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
15 different pages that practice measuring length in inches and converting measurements between inches, feet and yards. Students do not need a ruler to do these activities.
- four pages of word problems.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
Please note that these pages do not teach the concepts. These pages are meant for practice after students have learned about these measurements.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
This set supports:
- any lesson about inches, feet and yards.
We use this set with:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.