British Columbia Aligned Time and Measurement Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your Grade 3 students' ability to measure time, length, mass and capacity with this set of math worksheets that align with the British Columbia Curricular Competencies. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- over 30+ different pages about Grade 3 level understanding of how time is measured (without reading clocks), measuring length in metric units, converting millimetres to centimetres and metres, calculating perimeter, mass in g and kg and capacity in mL and L.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to reinforce concepts.
- word problems for many of the concepts.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
- time and measurement sets: Time Concepts, Length (mm, cm, m), Perimeter, Mass and Capacity.
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 time and measurement that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Teaching in a different province?
- Alberta Aligned Time & Measurement Math Worksheets ©2022 Grade 3
Alberta Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3 ©2022
- Saskatchewan Aligned Time and Measurement Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
- All Our Math Worksheets Grade 3 (includes all the aligned sets and our holiday ones too)
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.