Reading Analog Clocks Hours to Minutes Math Worksheets | Paper
Practice or assess how your students read time on analog clocks with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- 15 different pages to practice telling time on analog clocks to the hour, half hour, quarter hour, five minute intervals and to the minute. Time is written in words and digital times.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.1
This set supports:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SS4.1
- practicing reading analog clocks
- practicing writing times in words or digital time
We use this set with:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.