Alberta Math Curriculum Time and Measurement Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 4
Identify time on an analog clock, calculate elapsed time, find the area of regular and irregular shapes, and measure and classify, angles and more from the new Alberta math curriculum with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This time-saving resource includes:
- over 70+ different pages about Grade 4 time and measurement.
pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- word problems for most of the concepts.
colouring activities to reinforce the concepts.
answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
Topics included are:
- reading analog clocks to the minute
- calculating elapsed time
- calculating the area of regular and irregular polygons with metric measurements or tiling and grids
- classifying and measuring angles (acute, obtuse, right and straight)
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 ©2022
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Where do you teach?
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
We use these worksheets to support lessons in our Interactive Math Units:
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Not sure if this is the right resource for you? Download our free alignment guide.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.