Saskatchewan Aligned Time and Measurement Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 4
Measure the area of shapes and read time with this set of math worksheets that align with the Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 80+ different pages about Grade 4 time and measurement outcomes.
pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- word problems for most of the concepts.
- colouring pages to reinforce concepts.
answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
Topics included are:
- reading analog clocks (and record time in words and digital time)
- 12 and 24-hour clocks (and AM/PM)
- writing dates in different formats
- area of regular and irregular shapes (without formulas)
- referents of metric units and metric conversions
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 4 SS4.1, SS4.2
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 4 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Where do you teach?
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 4
We use these worksheets to support lessons in our Interactive Math Units:
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Not sure if this is the right resource for you? Download our free alignment guide.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.