Easter Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic math concepts with these math worksheets that celebrate Easter. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use resource includes:
- 15 different pages with numbers up to the thousands place.
- simple fractions, place value, tally marks, bar graphs, addition and subtraction (with regrouping up to 999), multiplication and division (with arrays up to 5x5=25), comparing numbers, skip counting, and word problems.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum ©2022 for Grade 3
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.