Sorting Data and Tally Marks Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess sorting data in Venn and Carroll diagrams or using tally marks to track data with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This set is included in our aligned bundles: Alberta Statistics and Graphing, Alberta Full Year, BC Statistics and Graphing, BC Full Year, Saskatchewan Statistics and Graphing, and Saskatchewan Full Year.
This printable product includes:
- 15 different pages about sorting data and using tally marks in a variety of ways.
- activities to sort data in Venn Diagrams and Carroll Diagrams.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 2 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SP3.1
This set supports:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- any lesson about tally marks.
any lesson about sorting data in Venn or Carroll diagrams.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.