Saskatchewan Aligned Statistics Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your Grade 3 students' ability to sort data, use tally marks, use bar graphs and use line plots with this set of math worksheets that align with the Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- over 50+ different pages about Grade 3 statistics and graphing concepts. Students will sort data into Venn Diagrams and Carroll Diagrams. They will read and record tally marks. Students will read, interpret and create bar graphs and line plots (also known as dot plots or abstract pictographs).
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- a tally mark colouring page.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- statistics and graphing sets: Sorting Data and Tally Marks, Bar Graphs, Line Plots
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SP3.1
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province?
- Alberta Aligned Statistics & Graphing Math Worksheets ©2022 Grade 3
Alberta Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Aligned Statistics & Graphing Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
- All Our Math Worksheets Grade 3 (includes all the aligned sets and our holiday ones too)
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.