Halloween Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1000 | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess basic Grade 3 math concepts and celebrate Halloween with these math review activities. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This Halloween product includes:
- 15 different pages practicing various math concepts.
- topics such as place value to thousands, addition/subtraction (with regrouping up to 999), multiplication/division (with arrays up to 5 x 5 - 25), bar graphs, concrete patterns, and representing simple fractions.
- word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set supports:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 3
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.