Metric Capacity Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess how your students measure and use metric capacity units with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This set is included in our aligned bundles: BC Time and Measurement and BC Full Year.
This easy to use product includes:
15 different pages that practice selecting measurement units for objects from millilitres and litres, converting measurements between mL and L and measuring items in millimetres and litres.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
This set supports:
- any lesson about capacity or metric measurements.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 3 worksheets.
Use our free alignment guide to help figure out which sets work for you.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.