Capacity in millilitres and litres Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Measure and use metric capacity units with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This resource can be bought in a bundle where you’ll get it at a discount. More information is found below.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
15 different pages that practice selecting measurement units for objects from millilitres and litres, converting measurements between mL and L and measuring items in millimetres and litres.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
This resource aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
This resource supports:
- any lesson about capacity or metric measurements.
We use this resource with:
Where do you teach? We have aligned sets for this topic.
- Alberta Time and Measurement Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Alberta Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Time and Measurement Concepts Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Time and Measurement Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Full Year Worksheet Bundle Grade 3
We also have more general bundles if you teach elsewhere in Canada:
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts and Holidays Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Concepts Only Grade 3
- Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle With Holidays Only Grade 3
Want to try a free set?
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.