Transformations of 2D Shapes Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess identifying single transformations of a shape on a grid with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap. It's a great way to classify polygons!
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about naming translations, rotations and reflections which are also known as slides, flips, and turns.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
This set supports:
- learning about transformations.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.