Patterns Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Describe, extend and compare pictorial, concrete and numerical patterns through different activities with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This easy-to-use patterns resource includes:
- 15 different pages about extending, describing, and comparing concrete, numerical, symbolic, and pictorial patterns.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- three pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 P3.1
This set supports:
- any introductory lesson about simple patterns.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.