Christmas Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess basic Grade 3 math concepts with these math worksheets that bring some Christmas cheer into your class. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This festive product includes:
- 15 different pages about various topics such as place value, addition/subtraction (with regrouping up to 999), multiplication/division (with arrays up to 5 x 5 = 25), bar graphs, concrete patterns, and representing simple fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- multiple pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 3
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.