Christmas Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1000 | Paper
Practice or assess basic Grade 3 math concepts with these math worksheets that bring some Christmas cheer into your class. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3. We also have bundles with just the holiday-themed math sets or sets with no holidays.
This festive product includes:
- 15 different pages about place value up to 1 000, addition/subtraction (with regrouping up to 999), multiplication/division (with arrays up to 5 x 5 = 25), bar graphs, concrete patterns, and representing simple fractions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- multiple pages of word problems.
- a colouring page to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 3 000 instead of 3,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum ©2022 for Grade 3
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 3 worksheets.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.