Estimation Within 1000 Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to make estimates with numbers under 1000 with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This estimating product includes:
- 15 different pages about estimating sums and differences, though the pages are open enough that students can use skip counting, multiplication or division to answer some of the questions.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- four pages of word problems.
- colouring activities.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.2
This set supports:
any lesson about estimating.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.