Saskatchewan Aligned Number Operations Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess estimating, adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing with this set of math worksheets that align with the Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use resource includes:
- over 50+ different pages about Grade 3 number operations concepts. Addition and subtraction within 1000 equations can be solved with any strategy. They include regrouping (and some without regrouping). Simple multiplication and division questions stay within 25 and can be solved with any strategy such as pictures, arrays or using a multiplication chart.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- pages of word problems.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
- number operations sets: Number Operations (Mixed), Addition and Subtraction Within 1000, Multiplication and Division Within 25, Estimation Strategies
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.2
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.3
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province?
- Alberta Aligned Number Operations Math Worksheets ©2022 Grade 3
Alberta Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Aligned Number Operations Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- British Columbia Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
- All Our Math Worksheets Grade 3 (includes all the aligned sets and our holiday ones too)
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.