British Columbia Aligned Number Operations Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your Grade 3 students' ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide with this set of math worksheets that align with the British Columbia Curricular Competencies. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use product includes:
- over 60+ different pages about Grade 3 number operations concepts. Addition and subtraction within 1000 equations can be solved with any strategy. They include regrouping (and some without regrouping). Simple multiplication and division questions stay within 100 and can be solved with any strategy such as pictures, arrays or using a multiplication chart.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- pages of word problems.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
- number operations sets: Number Operations (Mixed), Addition and Subtraction Within 1000, Multiplication and Division Within 25, Multiplication and Division Within 100, Estimation Strategies
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 3 we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 3 math class. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Teaching in a different province? These sets are coming soon.
- Alberta Aligned Number Operations Math Worksheets ©2022 Grade 3
- Alberta Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3 ©2022
Saskatchewan Aligned Number Operations Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle Grade 3
- All Our Math Worksheets Grade 3 (includes all the aligned sets and our holiday ones too)
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.