3D Objects Attributes Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess identifying attributes of three-dimensional objects with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This easy to use product includes:
- 15 different pages about various math products with topics that include prisms, pyramids, cones, cylinders, and spheres, focusing on the attributes like faces, vertices, edges, and bases. The names of each object are not necessary for students to know when using this set.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 4
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SS3.4
This set supports:
- learning about the different features of three-dimensional objects.
This set supports our Grade 3 Interactive Notebooks:
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.