Number Operations Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This number operations resource includes:
- 15 different pages about addition, subtraction, multiplying and dividing in a variety of ways. Addition and subtraction equations use numbers up to 1 000 and include regrouping. Multiplication and division equations use numbers up to 5x5=25 in concrete, pictorial, and symbolic formats.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- word problems (one page for each operation).
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 1 000 instead of 1,000).
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 N3.2, N3.3
This set supports:
any lesson about whole number operations of numbers within 1 000.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.