Line Plots One-to-one Correspondence Math Worksheets | Paper
Practice or assess creating and reading simple line plots with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is included in our aligned bundles: Alberta Statistics and Graphing, Alberta Full Year, BC Statistics and Graphing, BC Full Year, Saskatchewan Statistics and Graphing, and Saskatchewan Full Year.
This easy-to-use graphing resource includes:
- 15 different pages about creating and reading line plots. Line plots are abstract pictographs and are also called dot plots.
- reading and interpreting data
- using data to create line plots.
- one-to-one correspondence.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments or targeted practice.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
This set aligns with:
Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 3
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 SP3.1
This set supports:
- any lesson about line plots or abstract pictographs.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.