Rounding Numbers to 100 000 Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 3
Practice or assess your students' ability to round numbers up to 100 000 with these math worksheets. Some activities use front end rounding while others round to specific place values. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation a snap.
This set is available as part of our All Our Math Worksheets Bundle Grade 3 (includes concepts and holidays) and Math Worksheets Grade 3 (just concepts).
This number sense product includes:
- 15 different pages about rounding numbers up to 100 000.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 15 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 10 000 instead of 10,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Mathematics Curriculum Grade 3 ©2022
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
This set supports:
- any lesson about rounding numbers.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.