Saskatchewan Aligned Math Worksheets Full Year Bundle | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess Saskatchewan Grade 5 math concepts with these worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This bundle is still growing. New sets will be added soon.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 375+ different pages about Grade 5 concepts from the Saskatchewan Math Curriculum.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
Topics included are:
- Number Concepts: representing numbers up from 100 000 to millions in standard form, words, place value charts and expanded form, comparing whole numbers using < > or =, ordering numbers in a sequence or using terms like greatest and least, rounding numbers.
- Number Operations: mental math and estimation strategies, long multiplication with 2 digits by 2 digits, long division with 3 digits by 1 digit with and without remainders. Remainders are expressed as whole numbers, fractions or decimals.
- Decimals and Fractions (and money): representing decimals to the thousandths place using place value charts, words, standard form and pictures, counting and recording Canadian money using cent signs, dollar signs and decimal points, adding and subtracting decimals to the thousandths place, representing proper fractions, equivalent and simplifying fractions, comparing and ordering fractions and their related decimals to the thousandths place. Fractions are compared with common and uncommon denominators, relating decimals to thousandths to fractions and vice versa.
- Patterns and Algebra: describing and extending number patterns in sequences and tables, solving one-step equations for the value of an unknown variable.
- Statistics and Probability: reading and creating double bar graphs, describing and predicting probability outcomes with words like certain, impossible, possible, more likely, less likely and equally likely.
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class. See the descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.