Saskatchewan Aligned Number Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess Saskatchewan Grade 5 number concepts with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This easy to use resource includes:
- over 70+ different pages about Grade 5 number sense concepts like representing and comparing whole numbers.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 000 instead of 8,000,000).
Topics included are:
- representing numbers from 100 000 to 1 000 000 in standard form, words, place value charts and expanded form.
- comparing whole numbers using < > or =.
- ordering numbers in a sequence or using terms like greatest and least.
- rounding numbers to specific place values or using front-end rounding.
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 N5.1
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class. See the descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.