Saskatchewan Aligned Patterns and Algebra Math Worksheets Bundle | Paper | Grade 5
Practice or assess Saskatchewan Grade 5 patterns and algebra concepts with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This set is part of our year-long bundle. Coming soon!
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 40+ different pages about Grade 5 patterns and algebra concepts like finding patterns rules and extending patterns.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 8 000 instead of 8,000).
Topics included are:
- describing and extending number patterns in sequences and tables).
- solving one-step equations for the value of an unknown variable.
This set aligns with:
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5 P5.1, P5.2
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class. See the descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.