All the Math Worksheets | Numbers to 1 000 000 | Paper
Practice or assess math concepts with these math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy. This bundle includes sets that celebrate different holidays.
This easy-to-use resource includes:
- over 700+ different pages with numbers to the millions place.
- addition and subtraction up to 1 000 000 with and without regrouping, long multiplication (2 digits by 1 digit, 2 digits by 2 digits, 3 digits by 1 digit), long division (2 or 3 digits by 1 digit with and without remainders), representing numbers up to 1 000 000 in a variety of ways including place value charts, expanded form, Base 10, standard form and words, comparing whole numbers, fractions, equivalent fractions, ordering and comparing fractions, area and perimeter of 2D shapes like rectangles, bar graphs, double bar graphs, capacity, length, volume of rectangular prisms, right angles, types of lines, quadrilaterals, and transformations.
- holiday themed pages for Christmas, Easter, Earth Day, Thanksgiving, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, New Year's, Lunar New Year, and Halloween.
- seasonally themed pages for fall, winter, and spring.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- multiple pages of word problems in most sets.
- colouring pages to use for review in many sets.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all the pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 80 000 instead of 80,000).
- representing numbers sets: Representing Numbers, Comparing Numbers, Rounding
- decimals and fractions: Representing Fractions, Comparing Fractions, Equivalent Fractions, Converting Fractions and Decimals, Representing Decimals, Adding and Subtracting Decimals,
- operations: Addition and Subtraction With Regrouping, Long Multiplication and Long Division
- measurement: Area of Rectangles, Perimeter of Rectangles, Capacity, Volume of Rectangular Prisms, Right Angles, Length
- shapes, objects and transformations: Quadrilaterals, Transformations, Types of Lines
- statistics and probability: Bar Graphs, Double Bar Graphs, Probability
- any future sets of worksheets for Grade 5 that we create. Buyers receive an email informing you of any new sets so you can download them.
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class, though individual sets may not align perfectly with British Columbia or Saskatchewan. See the product descriptions of individual sets for alignment.
We also have versions of this bundle available: With Holidays and Without Holidays.
Ninja Note: This file is a zip file. It contains all the math worksheet files which are PDFs. These worksheets require printing for students to use.
Try a free sample of our Grade 5 worksheets.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.