Free Sample of Math Worksheets | Paper | Grade 5
Try a sample of our Grade 5 math worksheets. Use them for practice, review, or assessment of math concepts. They only take moments to prep and make differentiation easy peasy.
This free product includes:
- 6 different pages about place value to the millions place, comparing whole numbers to the hundred thousands, long multiplication of 3 digits by 1 digit, adding decimals to the thousandths place, fractions, and calculating the perimeter of rectangles.
- pages that can easily be used as assessments.
- answer keys or suggested answers for all 6 pages.
- Canadian/British spellings and metric measurements.
- SI Notation, so numbers are written with spaces between place values instead of commas. (Example: 86 000 instead of 86,000).
This set aligns with:
- Alberta Program of Studies Math Grade 5
- British Columbia Mathematics Curricular Competencies Grade 5
- Saskatchewan Mathematics Curriculum Grade 5
This set supports:
- any Canadian Grade 5 math class.
Ninja Note: This file is a PDF and requires printing for students to use.
Have a question? Before contacting us, check our Frequently Asked Questions page.